Where did you pick this one up, arthur, bellevue?
亞瑟 貝爾友 你從哪里撿到這個家伙的
You never played a note in your life.
你這輩子還沒碰過樂器
Do you know what music is?
你知道什么是音樂嗎
It's god's little reminder there's something else besides us in this universe.
音樂是上帝用來提醒我們 人類不能在宇宙獨占獨尊
Harmonic connection between all living beings everywhere, even the stars.
它是所有生物與星球之間的紐帶
Is this a school?
這是個學校么
Yeah, the school of screw you and take all your damn money.
對 這學校榨干你的錢 讓你前途盡毀
yeah. yeah, we're top of the class. Not!
對 我們是班上的好學生 別叫
It's a business.
這是生意
pockets. okay, let's go.
交錢拉 ok 我們走
let's go, let's go. pockets.
快走 快走 交錢拉
Oh, man. get up.
快起來
Peanut, well done.
小花生 干的好
I got eyes in the back of my head.
我腦袋后面長了眼睛的
Good job.
干的好
Chain is only as strong...
鎖鏈的張力取決于
...as its weakest link.
它最薄弱的一環
Come on, arthur.
加油 亞瑟
That's chump change.
都是些零錢
You got washington square. that was my spot for 10 years.
你在的地方是華盛頓廣場 我十年來都是我的舞臺
Go ahead, before I change my mind.
在我改變主意以前 上前去
You kids are gonna put me in the poorhouse.
這么點錢 我都窮的要進救濟院了
All right, little mice, scurry back to your holes. go, go.
小老鼠們 回洞里去 快 快
Harmonic dreams, sweet children.
好夢 孩子們