Arthur!
亞瑟
What'd I tell you about talking to strangers?
我不是和你說過不要和陌生人說話嗎
yeah, what's your name? my name is mr. jeffries, and yours?
是的 你叫什么名字 我是杰弗里先生 你呢?
Arthur. we ain't strangers now.
亞瑟 現在我們認識了
Look, mr. wallace, I'm here making my normal rounds.
聽著 華萊士先生 我來履行公務
I'm trying to find these kids.
我在找這些孩子
This girl, her name is geralda. she should be about 14 now.
這個女孩 她叫格羅達 現在差不多14歲
Don't know her, mr. jeffries.
不認識她 杰弗里先生
Okay, well, maybe you can help me with this young man.
那好 或許你能幫我找找這個孩子
Little boy that came up missing recently and his name is evan taylor.
是個小男孩最近失蹤了 他叫伊文·泰勒
He's about 12.
12歲左右
And what if I find this evan and I turn him over to you?
我如果找到這個伊文就把他交給你
What then? you don't care about a kid after he's in the system.
然后呢 把孩子送進去后你就根本不管他的死活
it's not like that... oh, I know exactly what it's like.
是你說的那樣 我很清楚那樣的生活
You don't follow up. and you throw him from place to place.
你們不陪著他 而是把他從一個地方踢到另一個
Eventually, you end up in a place where they kick the crap out of you.
最后 你落了個被他們踢的團團轉的境地
Go to bed at night and he tries to close his eyes, ears.
晚上躺在床上他試著 閉上眼睛 塞住耳朵
Shut out the world.
與世隔絕
What happens to that kid? what do you think he hears?
那樣的孩子能好嗎 你覺得他聽到了什么
What do you think he hears?
你覺得他能聽到什么
nothing. nothing. nothing at all.
什么都聽不到 什么也聽不到
Are you all right?
你們沒事吧
yeah, I'm cool. he's good.
對 我很好 他過的很好