Are you shitting me right now? What?
你是不是講笑呀?什么?
That's my favorite part.
那是我最愛的部份。
Oh, my God. We have something in common.
我們竟然有共通點。
Yes. Well, statistically that was bound to happen.
根據統計學,總會有的。
Uh-huh. I think you should just admit that you're a big softy.
承認你心軟吧,尖酸。
That this whole cynical thing is just an act so that you can seem.
這整個憤世嫉俗的事情僅僅是一個法案,這樣您就可以看起來。
wounded and mysterious and sexy.
受傷的和神秘的性感。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was that last one? What?
最后那句?什么?
Did you say sexy? What?
你說性感?有嗎?
Do you think I'm sexy? No.
你覺得我性感?
It's okay if you do. You think I'm sexy? I don't.
不,覺也沒所謂。
No. I think you think you're sexy.
我覺得你自以為性感。
That's the point I'm making.
不,有一點點吧?
You think I think I'm sexy? Yes.
我自以為?是。
Great song.
好歌。
I love this song.
我愛這歌。