The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind,
外人對抗我們最有力的武器是我們自己的心
by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there.
他們會捕捉那些侵蝕我們心靈的疑問與雜念
Are we true to ourselves?
我們對自己坦誠嗎
Or do we live for the expectations of others?
又或者我們只為別人的期望而活著
And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved?
如果我們坦誠相待 我們就能得到真愛嗎
Now I've met this guy, and...
我遇見了一個男人
even though I don't know him very well,
雖然我對他還不是很了解
I-I have this strange feeling, that... he could be the one.
我卻有種奇怪的感覺 他就是我的真命天子
It's just a feeling that I-I get.
這就是我現在的感覺
Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets?
我們有勇氣說出心靈深處的秘密嗎
Sleep tight, buddy.
好好睡吧 兄弟
Or in the end...are we all unknowable...
還是最終 我們都無法被人理解
What are you thinking about?
你在想些什么
The past, even to ourselves?
過去的事情 即使自己也不懂自己
it reminds me how much I...once loved him.
它提醒著我 曾經愛過他
Conrad? No. Not Conrad.
康拉德嗎 不是 不是康拉德
Victoria, what are you doing here?
維多利亞 你怎么來了
I had to see you.
我必須來見你
You're soaking wet.
你全身都濕透了
I-I told Conrad I was leaving him.
我告訴康拉德 我要離開他
But I thought you said...
但我以為你說過
I can't live this way anymore and...I want for us to be together.
我不能再這樣生活下去 我要我們在一起