I mean, I always knew things were weird between us, but I never thought...
我一直覺得 我們之間的關系很怪 但是我從來沒想過
she actually hated me.
她其實討厭我
Nah, hey, come on. That's not what she said.
別多想了 她可沒這么說
Yeah, right. She said she wished I had never been borned, which is worse.
是沒這么說 但她說寧愿沒生過我 這更糟糕
I always knew Daniel was her favorite.
我一直都知道 她最愛的是丹尼爾
Yeah, all right, trust me, I-I have an older brother, too, so I know the feeling.
相信我 我也有個哥哥 所以我能體會你的感受
Only now mine's my guardian.
現在他還成了我的監護人
So what happened to your mom?
你媽媽怎么了
She left. Yeah, when I was, like, 2.
她離家出走了 在我大概兩歲的時候
I don't even remember her. Jack does, but he doesn't talk about her.
我對她沒什么印象 杰克記得 可他從不提媽媽的事
I don't know, maybe that's what kept me from hocking her ring.
我不知道 也許這就是我沒把戒指拿去當掉的原因
Like some stupid part of me thinks she's gonna come back for it.
我心里還傻傻地期盼著某天她會回來取這枚戒指
Can I see? Well, if it matters, you wouldn't have gotten much for it. It's fake.
我能看看嗎 不論它重要與否 你都不能從中獲益多少 這是假的
Oh, it figures.
真相大白了
But you know what? It's priceless to you, and that's so much more important.
但你知道嗎 對你 它可是無價之寶 這才是更為重要的
You should go home, and work it out with your mom.
你該回家了 好好跟你媽聊聊
At least you have one, right?
至少你媽還在你身邊 不是嗎