Please listen to me.
聽我說
It was never my intention to hurt anyone today.
今天對大家造成傷害 絕不是我的本意
So, whoever you are, please, I am begging you, just let me out of here so that we can talk.
所以 不管你是誰 求求你了 放我出去 我們好好談談
Can you hear me? Is there anybody out there?! Can you hear me?
你能聽見我說話嗎 外面有人在嗎 聽到我說話了嗎
Please let me out of here. Who the hell are you?
放我出去吧 你到底是誰
In a surprise twist, in an already incredible story,
一樁不可思議的案件出現了出乎意料的的轉折
an anonymous tip to the Action News Crime Line led South Hampton police right to the missing Dr. Michelle Banks,
犯罪舉報熱線收到了匿名消息 于是就是剛剛 南漢普頓警方在一處倉庫中找到了
who was pulled from this storage facility just moments ago.
失蹤的米歇爾·班克斯醫生
Cops have been on the scene, combing this area for hours, trying to gather up evidence and looking for suspects.
警方在現場進行了數小時的仔細搜尋 試圖收集證據 尋找嫌疑人
We do know that Dr. Banks is okay. We have not yet been able to —
目前班克斯博士已脫離危險 但我們還不能確定...
She's been by my side the whole night.
她一整晚都呆在我身邊
And what can you tell me about where that tip came from?
你能告訴我 是什么人提供的線索嗎
Well, thank you for your time, detective.
警探 抱歉打攪了
They're saying Michelle never got a look at her attacker, but they're gonna want to follow up with you. Why?
他們說米歇爾沒看清楚是誰襲擊的她 但是他們會與你跟進此案的 為什么
Because the storage unit that she was found in was registered to Grayson Global.
因為她被困的倉庫登記在格雷森國際名下
What the hell is going on here, Frank?
弗蘭克 這到底是怎么回事
I don't know. But I'm gonna get to the bottom of it, I promise.
我也毫無頭緒 但我會追查到底的 我保證
Frank. Would you spend the night here? I don't want to be alone in this house.
弗蘭克 你今晚能留在這嗎 我不想獨自一人呆在這屋子里