Amanda. I asked you to draw something different today.
阿曼達 今天你要畫點別的東西
This is another picture of you and your father.
這張還是畫的 你和你爸爸
Take me to see him, and then I'll draw anything you want.
帶我去見他 你要我畫什么我就畫什么
You know you will never see that man again. Tell me why.
你要明白 你再也見不到他了 告訴我為什幺
Because they took him away.
因為他們把他帶走了
Because he hurt people. Because he killed people.
因為他傷害了別人 因為他謀殺了別人
That's a lie. They did it.
你說謊 是他們做的
There is no "They," Amanda.
沒有什么他們 阿曼達
If you don't stop challenging me on this, you might wind up spending the rest of your childhood in this place.
如果你一直這樣跟我對著干 你余下的童年就在這里過吧
Is that what you want?
你想要這樣嗎
I want to see my daddy.
我想見爸爸
Evening, Ems. Thought you'd be amused to know that your fake boyfriend is busy making a drunken ass of himself at your other boyfriend's bar.
晚上好 艾米 我想 你應該有興趣知道你的假男友在你另一個男友的酒吧里喝得酩酊大醉
I'm gonna have to cut you guys off.
我必須趕你們走了
What? What are you talking about? You can't do that.
什么 你說什么 你不能那么做
Boys will be boys.
這就是男人 本性難移
Come on down. Testosterone's on the house.
過來看看吧 這里充斥著男性荷爾蒙