You have really outdone yourself.
你真是百尺竿頭 更進一步
Your hamptonsexposed link is a work of art.
你建的那個漢普頓秘語網令人拍案叫絕
And sliding your own therapy session into the mix to throw suspicion...Genius.
在里面放進自己的心理治療錄像來洗脫嫌疑 太有才了
I mirrored the site and posted a few clones just to make sure it never dies.
我弄了鏡像網站發布了幾個復制版發布了幾個復制版
Thank you. Now go before someone sees you.
多謝了 趁沒人看見你 快走吧
Victoria watches this place like a hawk.
維多利亞像老鷹一樣地盯著這兒呢
I also did some, uh, research into your collateral damage.
我還調查了一下 你這次的附屬犧牲品
Seems Dr. Banks wasn't always the go-to shrink for the rich and demented.
好像班克斯醫生過去不是專治那些神經錯亂的有錢人
She began her road to infamy as a court-appointed child psychologist.
她是從一個法院指派的兒童心理學家開始走上她這罪惡之路的
Random coincidence?
這是偶然的巧合嗎
Nothing's random, Nolan.
沒有什么是偶然的 諾蘭
Well...You can be satisfied the good doctor will...never practice again.
那么這位名醫再也不能行醫了 你該滿意了吧
Count on it.
正合我意