Thanks to the dedicated effort of founding mother Victoria Grayson,
由于募捐會的主辦人維多利亞·格雷森的努力
your generous donations today ensure that low-income special needs children are provided top-notch mental health care close to home.
你們今天的慷慨捐贈讓低收入家庭的特殊兒童可以在家附近接受最好的心理健康治療
And now please enjoy this very special video presentation, which illustrates just how vital an effort this is.
接下來請欣賞 這段非常特別的視頻 讓我們了解一下 這些努力是多么重要
Today we celebrate the ongoing efforts of Mothers and Daughters united for "Peace of mind," a unique charity benefiting mental health care facilities and...
今日我們為"母女茶會" 長期以來的努力成果共襄盛舉 這家獨一無二的慈善機構以"心之寧靜"為宗旨擁有專門的心理健康關懷設施以及
And have you hit bottle?
你酗酒了嗎
Close.I drove my children to summercamp loaded on painkillers and Vodka.
差不多 在喝來伏特加 磕了藥后我是醉醺醺地開車載孩子們去夏令營的
Hamptonsexposed.
漢普頓秘語網
How can I explaind to my husband that I slept with his sister? He—he's never gonna forgive...
我怎么和我丈夫開口我和他妹妹上了床 他 他是絕對不會原諒我的
Turn it off.
關掉它
It takes a lot for me to get physical with anybody. Oh, my god.
與別人發生身體接觸 對我來說很難 我的天啊
I just wish I knew for sure that I could trust him.
我只是希望 我可以相信他
How's your relationship with your daughter?
你和你女兒關系如何
Tense...distant. The truth is, I've never really felt close to Charlotte.
很緊張 很疏遠 說真的 我從沒有感覺到與夏洛特很親近
Sometimes i wonder if having a second child was a mistake.
有時候我會想 生第二個小孩是不是一個錯誤
Charlotte, wait.
夏洛特 等等
No. I'm done dressing up and pretending to be someone I'm not.
不 我厭倦了為你梳妝打扮偽裝成一個并非真實的自己
You wish I was never born? That makes two of us.
你希望我從沒出生嗎 我也是那么想的
Victoria, I—I didn't—
維多利亞 我 我沒有
You recorded my private sessions?
你錄下了我的私人會面
For my own use.
只是我自己用的
I am going to destroy you.
我要毀了你
Someone must have—I—
肯定是有人 我
I am going to ruin you!
我要徹底毀掉你
Victoria, I... I don't...
維多利亞 我 我不