Oh, there you are. Have you seen my cell phone anywhere?
你來啦 你看到我的手機了嗎
Oh, I have seen many a thing the last 24 hours, my friend. Your phone is not among them.
在過去的二十四小時里我看到了很多東西 朋友 就是沒看到你的手機
You and Ashley party it up?
你和阿什莉去狂歡了
Oh, yes. But she had that tea thing this morning, so I cashed her out early,
沒錯 但她今早有茶會的事情 所以我很早就放她回去休息了
and somehow ended up in the back of a limo with half a dozen real housewives.
結果我莫名其妙地和一群辣媽們坐在了豪華轎車的后排
By the time I sobered up, I was in friggin' Newark. You were definitely missed.
當我醒過來的時候 我在他媽的紐瓦克 你絕對錯過了一場好戲
Sounds like you did just fine without me.
聽起來沒有我 你也玩得很開心
Mm. You, uh...Did you ever connect with Emily?
你 你有聯系過艾米莉嗎
Uh, no, I did not.
沒有 我沒有
After you left, I went over to find out why she canceled, and get this — She's over there with some other guy.
你走后 我去找她問問為何取消約會 卻發現她和另一個男人在一起
Yeah, not the first time I've seen him hanging around, either.
這也不是我第一次看到他倆一起了
What a bitch. If it helps, I smelled that one coming a mile away.
真是個蕩婦 說點壞話也許有用 我其實老遠就聞見她的騷味了
Doesn't help.
沒用
Well, maybe this will.
也許這個有用
Oh, come on. The Daniel Grayson I know drinks this kind of thing off and moves on to the next in line.
拜托 我認識的那個丹尼爾·格雷森會把這個一飲而盡 然后轉向下一個女人
I-I don't think so.
我不這么認為
Let me ask you something. When's the last time you woke up craving drink?
問你個問題 你上一次起床后想小酌一杯是什么時候的事
Uh, never.
從來沒有過
That's because, despite what mommy and daddy say, you're not an alcoholic.
那是因為 不管爸爸媽媽說什么你不是一個酒鬼
You're just a guy that likes to have a good time.
你只是一個喜歡盡情享受的普通人
And now you're unattached again. So...Bottoms up. There we go.
現在你又單身了 所以干杯吧 這就對了