That's funny. That's what I was thinking on the way over here.
真有趣 我來的路上一直這么想的
Hi. These are from Sammy, as a way of saying thank you for bringing him home last week...Twice.
你好 這是山姆送給你的 作為上周你送它回家的答謝禮物 作為上周你送它回家的答謝禮物
Well, that's very nice of Sammy, but —
我很感謝山姆的好意 但是
Oh. I should've called first.
抱歉 我來之前應該先打電話的
You're in the middle of something.
你在忙著呢
Yes, I am in the middle of something, and that happens to be an exceptionally good bottle of pinot.
是啊 我在忙著呢 碰巧 我正忙著喝一瓶上好的葡萄酒
Do you drink wine?
你喝酒嗎
Well, when it's exceptional, Sure.
特殊情況時 可以喝
Cheers. So have you made any decisions?
干杯 你做決定了嗎
About the bar, I mean.
關于酒吧的那件事
Actually, I'm, uh, I'm gonna hold on to it for now.
事實上 我 我打算暫時經營下去
Postpone any major decisions till the end of the season.
一切重大決定等到夏季過了再定
Why is that?
為什么要這樣
Well, I guess I'm...just hoping to find a really good reason to stick around.
我想我希望能找到一個讓我留下來的充分理由
A better reason than the stowaway?
比偷渡者酒吧更充分的理由嗎
If I'm lucky.
如果我足夠幸運