Hey, handsome. Oops. Thought you were Daniel.
帥哥 我還以為是丹尼爾呢
Ah. I'm sorry to disappoint.
抱歉令你失望了
I was just on my way to the fish market.
我去海鮮市場買東西
Thought I'd see how daniel felt about rock shrimp.
順路過來問問丹尼爾 喜歡硬殼海鮮嗎
Ooh. Danny's allergic to shellfish. Good thing I was here. You coulda killed the guy.
丹尼爾對貝類食物過敏 還好我在這里 要不你就要謀殺親夫了
You sure know a lot about him.
你真的很了解他
Yeah, well, best friends are like that.
是啊 我們可是最好的朋友
Right. Harvard boys. So where are you from exactly?
對了 你們都是哈佛高材生 對了 準確的說 你家在哪里
Exactly? Nowhere anymore.
準確的說嗎 其實我也說不好
My family has estates all over the map.
我家的房產遍布全球
Oh... Danny tells me you're an orphan. That sucks.
丹尼爾告訴我說 你是個孤兒 那太糟糕了
Money can buy a lot of things, but family isn't one of them.
錢可以買到很多東西 可惜卻買不到家人
Well, family can be overrated.
可家人有時也會讓你失望
So, uh, what time do you want him? 7:00, 8:00?
那么 你想讓他幾點過去 七點還是八點
You know what? I'll just give him a call.
我還是打電話給他吧
See ya.
再見
Did I just hear Emily?
我剛才好像聽見艾米莉的聲音了
Yeah. She just took off. She said that something's come up and she had to cancel dinner.
是啊 她剛走 她說因為有些急事不得不取消和你的晚餐計劃
Seriously? Did she say why?
真的嗎 她說為什么了嗎
Nope. Sorry.
沒有 我很遺憾