Yes! Whoo! Next stop Wimbledon.
棒 你下次可以單挑李娜了
Uh, pretty sure the ball was out.
我很確定那球出界了
I'm pretty sure you're lying.
我很確定你在騙人
Ah, accept defeat, Tyler.
認輸吧 泰勒
Never. Good game. All right.
不可能 打得漂亮
Well, what's say we all order lunch from the Grill and, uh, hit the pool, uh?
不如我們午餐一起叫外賣吃 然后去游個泳 怎樣
If only. Some of us have to work for a living.
能這樣就好了 像我這種平民還得討生計呢
There's still heaps to prepare for Victoria's charity tea.
維多利亞的慈善茶會還有一大堆東西要準備
Cucumber sandwiches and scones. There. You're done.
準備點黃瓜三明治和司康餅 搞定
Tell that to your mother. She has me in charge of everything.
這話跟你媽說去吧 事無巨細 她叫我全權負責
I really want to wow her.
我真想贏得她的贊賞
Well, then how about we all hit club tonight, huh?
那么我們今晚一起去泡吧 如何
Yeah, not me. Uh, I'm trying to stay off the club circuit this summer.
我就不去了 今年夏天我打算遠離酒吧
And we have plans. Remember? I'm cooking you dinner.
而且我們也有安排 記得嗎 我給你做晚飯
Yes. Of course. I'm looking forward to it.
是啊 當然記得 我期待不已
But you should go, Ash.
你應該去玩玩 阿什
Well, it just so happens, I'm free.
碰巧我有空
Perfect.
好極了
Call you later?
晚點給你電話
Sooner's better. Bye. Bye.
別太晚啦 回見 回見
Look who's whipped.
看看誰成了妻管嚴