Collect those recordings and get them to me by the end of the day,
把所有錄像收集起來 今天之內拿給我
or I swear to god, Michelle, I will not only sue you,
否則我對天發誓 米歇爾 我不僅會把你告上法庭
I will make you suffer every single day for the rest of your miseble life!
我還會讓你悲慘的余生每一天都生不如死
You gotta think clearly, Victoria. It's not in your best interest to leave threatening voice mails.
維多利亞 你得想清楚 給她留恐嚇留言 對你來說 可沒什么好處
That woman can expose far worse than my troubled relationship with Charlotte.
這個女人可以爆出更多的秘密 不止是我和夏洛特關系不好 還有更糟的
Like what? What does she know?
比如說 她都知道什么
Too much.
她知道的太多了
Okay, Victoria. Don't go anywhere. Don't speak to anyone. I'll be back in an hour.
好吧 維多利亞 哪都別去 不要和任何人講話 我一個小時之內回來
I've known Amanda Clarke's family for quite some time, and...With her father's arrest for that horrible crime,
我認識阿曼達·克拉克一家已經很久了 在他父親因那起可怕的案子被捕后
I think it's best for everyone involved that Amanda be institutionalized.
我想 為了我們大家好還是應該把阿曼達送進收容所
Well, I'll be the one to make that determination.
我會做出決定的
Of course, doctor.
當然了 醫生
I imagine how difficult it must be for you to handle cases like this. They're — they're heartbreaking.
我知道 處理這樣的病例對你來說 非常艱難 他們是如此叫人心碎
It's the job.
這就是工作
What if you had a different kind of job?
如果你能得到一份截然不同的工作呢
What if I offered you a private practice with a steady stream of the right kind of clients?
要是我為你開一家私人診所 客源穩定 有你想要的客戶 如何
I could be your first patient.
我可以做你的第一個病人
In return, you see to it that amanda gets the care she needs in a proper institution.
作為回報 你要確保 阿曼達在一個合適的機構里得到應有的照顧
But more importantly, that she and her father remain separated for good.
但是更為重要的是 她和她的父親要永生不能相見