Good morning.
早上好啊
Hey. Wow, Ash. That dress is criminal.
早 阿什 這裙子太美了
Thank you. It's my dress-to-impress outfit.
謝了 這是我留下好印象的必備裝束
I'm hoping Victoria pays more attention to it than the disaster I made of her mother-daughter tea.
我希望維多利亞把注意力放在這裙子上而不是我在"母女茶會"上制造的災難
Those patient recordings had nothing to do with you. She has to know that.
你和那些病人的視頻錄像一點關系也沒有 她該知道這點的
Mm. What the queen does and does not know is a complete mystery to everyone but her and that creepy security goon Frank.
除了女王那個令人發毛的保鏢弗蘭克 誰也猜不透女王到底知道些什么
Oddly enough, they asked me more questions Oddly enough, they asked me more questions about your potential involvement than mine.
奇怪的是 他們沒怎么責問我倒問了不少關于你介入此事的問題
My involvement? Because that's exactly what I want — my most embarrassing confessions about her son broadcast for all to see.
我的介入嗎 好像我巴不得那段我對她兒子的尷尬表白能公布于眾似的
Like I said, ridiculous. Speaking of Daniel, looks like he's back to his old ways.
我就說嘛 真是荒唐 說到丹尼爾 他好像故態復萌了
He came home absolutely wankered last night. Tyler had to practically carry him in.
他昨晚爛醉如泥地回到家 泰勒幾乎是把他背進屋的
How noble.
真有風度啊
Anyway, it's safe to say that Victoria's week is off to a monumentally rotten start.
不管怎樣 維多利亞這周一開始就是史無前例地一團糟啊
Any ideas on how to thaw the ice queen?
有什么辦法可以融化這位冰雪女王嗎
Hmm. Well, Victoria relishes her status as queen bee, right?
維多利亞很享受眾星捧月的感覺 是吧
Pathologically.
已成病態了
Find an opportunity to get her back in the spotlight. What events does she have coming up?
那就找機會讓她重新被萬眾矚目 她接下來還有什么活動
This week, the Open Arms charity gala.
這周是"無私關愛"慈善晚會
Mm. Me, too.
我也會參加
See if you can get them to honor Victoria for her tireless efforts.
試試看能不能讓他們表彰一下維多利亞孜孜不倦的付出
You're a genius. I'm gonna see you at Victoria's luncheon today, right?
你真是天才 你今天會來維多利亞的午餐會吧
Of course.
當然
Okay, bye. Bye.
那回見 回見