Chris!
克里斯!
Try a salad!
吃沙拉吧!
Chris!Leave me alone!
克里斯! 別理我!
Chris! We need to talk about what you wrote.
克里斯! 我們得談談你寫的東西?! ?/div>
?
Don’t worry about it. It happens to everybody.
別擔心,誰都會出這種事?! ?/div>
Is that really how you feel?
這是你的真實感受?
I don’t know. Maybe. Why?
我不知道,或許,怎么了?
Because that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever written me.
因為這是別人給我寫得最貼心的話?! ?/div>
It was?
是嗎?
Yes.
是的。
I love you, Chris.
我愛你,克里斯。
like a brother. Hmm?
像哥哥一般 ,嗯?
We’re friends, right? For sure!
我們是朋友,對吧?當然!
Ah, you pussy!
啊,惡心!
Shut up, Tim!
閉嘴,提姆!
Don’t you people have anything better to do?
你們這些人沒別的事可做了嗎?
God! Just leave him alone!
天哪!別理他!
You jerks!
你們這群討厭鬼!
I’ll show you! Ooh!
我會證明給你看!哦!
I’ll show all of you!
我會證明給你們大家!
This town is full of losers.
這個小鎮全是廢物?! ?/div>
and I’m pulling out to win!
而我要成功!

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: