Chris! Chris, come back!
克里斯! 克里斯,回來!
My name is Chris Brander! Chris, let’s talk!
我叫克里斯 布蘭德!克里斯,我們談談!
You remember that name! ’Cause I’m gonna be somebody!
你要記得那個名字! 因為我會成為名人的!
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道該說什么。
I mean, the sex is good.
我是說,做愛很美好。
but I’m a person too.
但我也是個人。
I mean, I have feelings and needs.
我是說,我有感覺有需要。
other than just physical!
不僅僅是生理上的!
Don’t you have anything to say for yourself?
你沒有什么好說的嗎?
I think you’ve pretty much said it all.
我想你已經說得夠多了。
Have a great life, ’cause Athena’s out!
好好生活吧,因為雅典娜不玩了!
I don’t know why you just don’t take me serious!
我不知道為什么你不把我當回事!
Wow!
喔!
I guess Athena’s out.
我猜雅典娜不玩了。
God, can you believe that?
天哪,你能相信嗎?
I get dumped four days before Christmas.
我在圣誕節前四天被甩了。
I saw. Yeah, and yet, you did nothing.
我看見了,對,而且,你袖手旁觀
Technically, that makes you an accomplice.
事實上,這讓你成為幫兇。
Guilty as charged.
也是有罪的。
You know, in some cultures they’d spank you for that.
你知道嗎,在有些文化里 他們會因這個打你屁股。
Oh, I love to travel.
哦,我愛旅行。