Chris Brander.I’m Mandy.
克里斯 布蘭德,我是曼蒂。
Of course you are. You know, I know a song called "Mandy."
當然你是,我知道一首歌就叫“曼蒂”。
Oh!
哦!
He shoots, he scores.
他出手就得分。
Nice, nice! Yeah, Brander! Great job, Brander!
很好,很好!對,布蘭德!干得好,布蘭德!
You’re the bad bunny. No. No, that’s you.
你是個壞家伙,不,不,是你。
You’re the bad bunny. Yeah.
你是個壞家伙,對。
Okay, that’s enough out of you.
好了,夠了。
Next time you call me, you call me collect.
下次給我打電話,讓我來付費。
Okay. Bye-bye.
好了,拜拜。
So how’d it go last night? Home by 10:00.
昨晚怎么樣?10點鐘回家。
Pants off in front of the computer by 10:01.
一分鐘后在電腦前脫了褲子。
Nice. What about Sheila? Are you making any headway?
很好,那席拉呢?你有什么進展?
We’ll see. I’m taking her to lunch today.
我今天請她吃午飯。
Oh, whoa, whoa whoa. Don’t-- don’t do that.
哦,哇噢,哇噢,別--別這么做。
Okay? Don’t do lunch.
Why? 好嗎?別吃午飯,為什么?
That’s like the express lane to the friend zone.
這如同進入朋友界限的快速通道。