How you doing, boss? Merry Christmas.
你好嗎,老板? 圣誕快樂。
I look fat in these pants? Hell no.
我穿這褲子顯胖嗎?當然不。
Excellent! So you’re seeing your family.
太好了!你要回家。
for the holidays.Well, as a matter of fact.
過圣誕假期,嗯,事實上。
Wait. You want anything? No.
等等,你要什么?不。
Go! Wait.
走!等等。
Family.Parents are separated.
家人,父母離婚了。
Jersey’s not my idea of a good time, so, Fabulous.
我覺得這不是好時候,所以,太棒了。
Check this out. Yeah. Great. Good.
看看,對,很好,好。
First up tonight, you’ve seen her in the pages of magazines.
今晚,你將在雜志上看到她的身影。
and well, the opening of practically anything.
而且?guī)缀跏且磺小! ?/div>
is her humanitarian side.
她慈善的一面。
but what what you may not know about this "it" girl.
但是你可能不知道。
Hey, everyone. I’m Samantha James.
嘿,大家好,我是薩曼沙 杰姆斯。
and I’m here with Mr. Cluck Cluck.
我和克拉克先生在這里。
and my new best friend Wafoofi.
還有我的新朋友瓦甫吉。
and we’re part of a kick-ass humanitarian effort.
我們是一項慈善活動中的一份子。
to help promote vegetarianism in third world countries.
在第三世界國家?guī)椭麄魉厥持髁x。
which is really really important.
那是十分十分重要的。