Dusty, come here.
達斯丁,過來。
Maybe you should come back another time when you’re.
或許你應該換個時間再來。
Oh, no, I got it. You can come back.
哦,不,我知道了,你可以再來。
and then play it for us later, okay?
然后彈給我們聽,好嗎?
I really-- I’ve got it. It’s beautiful. Yeah.
我真的,我明白了,歌很美,對。
It is. Bye, Dusty.
沒錯,再見,達斯丁。
Jesus.
天啊。
Yeah.
對。
Oh, I almost forgot.
哦,我差點忘了。
I got you a little something right here.
我要給你個小禮物。
Okay. Now I know it’s a little dorky.
好了,我知道有點笨笨的。
but I had to do it.
但我不得不這么做。
So look at it.
來看看。
Will you put it on for me?
你能穿上讓我看看嗎?
Now? Please, please? Put it on.
現在?拜托,拜托了,穿上吧。
Okay. Quickly.Okay okay okay okay.
好,快點,好吧,好吧。
I think it’s gonna fit.Yeah.
我覺得會合身,對。
Let’s see.Okay.
來看看,好。
Here we go.Okay.
好了,好。
It’s a little snug.
有點小。
Oh my God, isn’t that so cute?
我的天哪,不可愛嗎?
"Shakes come and go,
身邊人來人往。
but friends are furrr-ever!"
但朋友是一生-一世!”
That’s adorable! Let’s go show my mom.
太棒了! 給我媽媽看看去。
She’ll love it. Let’s go show her. Come on.
她會喜歡的,我們去吧,快點。
Let’s not. No no. Come on.Chris, she’s gonna love it!
別,不要,行了,克里斯,她會喜歡的!
Just-- we’re busy!
我們很忙。