Honey, what are you doing here? -I’m staying the night.
寶貝,你在這兒干嗎? -我在這兒過夜
Spencer won’t mind? -Spencer won’t notice.
斯賓塞不介意嗎? -斯賓塞 不會注意的
He’s in New York again. Working. -He’s working hard for both of you.
他又去紐約出差了 -他是為了你們兩個才這么努力工作的
Don’t lie for him, Mother. He does it so well for himself.
別幫他說慌,媽媽 他都是為了自己
You’re going to turn around, go home...
你回家去吧...
fix your face and wait for your husband. ...
把臉洗一下,等你丈夫回來
This is the bargain you made, Elizabeth. We all did.
這是你自己的選擇, 伊麗莎白. 我們大家的選擇
So you’re not gonna let me stay in my own house?
你不打算讓我待在自己家里?
Spencer’s house is your house now.
現在斯賓塞那兒才是你的家
Believe me, it’s for your own good.
相信我,是為了你好
Miss Watson. Come in.
沃森小姐. 進來
Seven law schools within 45 minutes of Philadelphia.
費城有7所大學是在45分鐘的路程以內
You can study and get dinner on the table by 5:00.
你可以上完課,5點鐘前趕回來吃飯
It’s too late. -No. Some accept late admissions.
太遲了 -不,有些學校還接受遲到的申請
I was upset at first. -Joan, the guests.
起先,我很不安 -瓊, 那些客人
When Tommy told me that he got accepted to Penn, I thought:
當湯米 告訴我他被賓州大學錄取的時候,我想:
"Her fate is sealed. How can she throw it all away?"
"她命中注定了的, 她怎么能就這樣把它拋棄?"
I realized you won’t have to. You could bake your cake and eat it too.
我認識到你其實大可不必這樣, 完全可以兼得魚與熊掌
We’re married.
我們已經結婚了
We eloped over the weekend.
我們周末跑出去結的婚