And we switch.
換舞伴
Wonder teacher. -Tommy.
奇妙老師 -湯米.
How’s Harvard? -Oh, not too bad. Not too bad.
哈佛怎么樣? -不錯,不錯
Congratulate me. -You set a date?
祝賀我吧 -日子定好了?
No, nothing official. Yet.
不,還沒正式定什么呢
I meant, I got into Penn. Grad school.
我是說,我上了賓州大學研究生院
Congratulations. What about Yale?
祝賀你,耶魯怎么樣?
Yale? Oh, you mean Joanie. Yeah. How about that, huh?
耶魯? 哦,你是說瓊 哦,她嗎?
She is some girl.
她很棒
She’s terrific. -Yeah.
很了不起 -是的
Just the fact that she got in. I mean, she will always have that.
僅僅是被錄取這件事情 就值得驕傲一輩子
Thanks to you. Miss Watson, you’ve been real swell to her.
謝謝你,沃森小姐, 你對她一直很好
We both appreciate it.
我們都很感激
I’m sorry. "The fact that she got in," what does that mean?
對不起 "被錄取這件事情" 是什么意思?
Well, she’ll be in Philadelphia.
她會去費城
With me.
和我一起去
Well, that’s an awful long commute to get dinner on the table by 5:00.
路上往返的時間很長, 來不及5點鐘回來吃飯
And we switch. -Thank you.
現在換舞伴 -謝謝
Excuse me.
對不起
Excuse me. Have you seen Spencer? I can’t find him anywhere.
你見過斯賓塞嗎? 我到處都找不到他
Actually, Spencer asked me to take you home.
實際上,斯賓塞請我送你回家
He has this meeting-- -ln New York.
他開會去了-- -去了紐約
Thank you.
謝謝