Be happy.
愿你幸福
Sometimes I think you say these things to provoke me.
有時候我覺得,你對我 說那些事情,是為了刺激我
Does your father know that you speak this way?
你父親知道你這樣說話嗎?
Does your wife know you’re here?
你妻子知道你在這兒嗎?
Where might I find Charlie Stewart? -Charlie Stewart? C1 744.
在哪兒可以找到 查理 斯圖爾特? -查理 斯圖爾特? C1 744.
But it’s too late. You’ll have to leave. -All right.
現在太晚了,你得走了 -好吧
You can’t go up there!
你不能上去!
What is going on here?
怎么了?
There’s no women allowed in the dorms!
宿舍里不允許有女生!
Can you please not interrupt me?!
別打擾我好嗎?!
Connie! What are you doing here?
康妮! 你來這兒干嗎?
Well, I saw....
我,我看見....
I saw Big Teeth with...
我看見"大牙齒"和...
Kevin Tawil looking pretty cozy, and I thought that maybe.... ...
凱文 塔威爾在一起,好象 很親密的樣子,所以我想也許....
Maybe you two weren’t....
也許你們沒在....
Dating? -Yes. Thank you.
約會? -是的,謝謝
Hey, no girls in the dorm.
宿舍里不允許有女生!
I know I have made mistakes. A ton.
我知道我犯了錯誤,很多錯誤
But I never make them twice.
但我不會再犯了