And?
還有呢?
And it was perfect. Romantic. We stayed up all night talking.
還有我們在一起徹夜長談,很浪漫,很完美
You’re late. What happened to Sunday brunch?
你要遲了,星期日早午餐怎么了?
We stayed up all night too.
我們也待了一晚,
Not talking.
卻什么也沒說
The psychoanalyst? Again.
那個心理分析學者? 又開始了
Divine exhaustion. -He’s married.
累死了 -他結婚了
He’s not married like you and Tommy.
不是像你和湯米那種婚姻
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means he and his wife don’t speak the same language.
我是說他和他妻子不合拍
Spelled S-E-X. -Does he pay you?
你是說“性生活”嗎 -他給你錢了嗎?
For sex?
因為和他做愛?
At the rate you’re going, you could make a fortune.
按照你去的頻率,你早該發大財了
Betty. -Everyone thinks so.
貝蒂. -每個人都這么認為
Do you know what they say?
知道他們怎么說嗎?
They say you’re a whore.
他們說你是婊子
Once they’ve all sampled you, they’ll toss you aside like a used rag.
一旦他們都嘗過你的滋味, 他們就會過河拆橋,把你拋棄
Betty, stop now. -The men you love don’t want you.
貝蒂,夠了 -你愛的人不要你
Your father doesn’t want you.
你父親不要你
I’m gonna meet you downstairs.
我們樓下見