We were stationed at the Army Language lnstitute on Long lsland.
我們在長島的軍隊語言學院
Closest we ever got to ltaly was the baked ziti at Mama Leone’s.
我們接觸的意大利最多就是意大利面條
I don’t think Bill’s ever been to Europe.
比爾從沒去過歐洲
I sure as hell haven’t.
我很肯定
Cheers.
干杯
Katherine!
凱瑟琳!
You okay?
你還好嗎?
I met Stan.
我碰到斯坦了
Hell of a nice guy.
是個不錯的家伙
Yeah. -What a talker.
是的 -喜歡嘮叨
Yeah.
是的
We go back a long way.
我們說了很多以前的事情
All the way to Long lsland.
一直說到了長島
Secret’s out.
秘密暴露了
What an incredible lie.
真是彌天大謊
I spoke the language, I had the uniform, people just assumed things.
我說德語,穿制服 有時候會胡思亂想
I didn’t correct them. I guess I should’ve done.
我沒有改正,我想我該那么做的
I guess you should’ve done.
我想你該那么做的
Katherine, look, I’m sorry, okay?
凱瑟琳, 聽著,對不起
I made a mistake.
我錯了