Pardon? -Deb. Your girlfriend.
什么? -黛比. 你的女朋友
With the very large
那個牙齒--
With the very large teeth.
那個牙齒很大的那個
With the very large teeth.
牙齒很大
Oh, did you think I didn’t know? -Connie.
哦,你認為我不認識? -康妮.
Deb and I broke it off last summer. That’s Miranda.
黛比 和我去年夏天就分手了 你說的是 米蘭達
We started seeing each other when you stopped returning my calls...
你不接我電話,不回我信之后...
or answering any of my letters. ...
我們開始約會的
Okay, maybe I should go.
哦,也許我該走了
Have you seen Spencer?
看見 斯賓塞了嗎?
But I did see Charlie Stewart.
但我看見查理 斯圖爾特了
And he told me that he and Deb broke up last summer.
他告訴我他和黛比 去年夏天就分手了
And you told me they were together when he invited me to the Cape.
但你告訴我他邀請我去海角的時候他們還在一起
Oh, Connie. I don’t keep track of his dates.
哦,康妮我又沒一直注意他約會的情況
They’ve been on-again, off-again for the past few years.
過去幾年他們一直分分合合
No, apparently they’ve been off-again for a while. For quite a while.
不,很顯然,他們分開已經有一段時間了
So? -So you made me believe...
那么? -你讓我相信...
that he was hiding me. ..
他在躲我
Either way...
不管怎么說...
why couldn’t you let me be happy? ...
你為什么不讓我幸福?
Betty.
貝蒂