Coffee’s cold.
咖啡冷了
Row!
劃!
Ride the plank!
做穩了!
Row!
劃!
Are your ears burning?
你耳朵熱嗎?
I think the feet go first when they set the stake on fire.
火刑的時候,是腳先熱
"What do you say, Edward? Should we have her back?"
"你怎么認為, 愛德華? 我們該讓她回來嗎?"
"She’s got rather nice legs."
"她的腿不錯"
Who’s to say I wanna come back? -What...
誰說我想回去? -什么...
...Ieave me here with all these girls? ...
把我留在這里和這些女孩們一起?
You’d think someone would notice empty trays.
有人會注意到空盤子嗎?
You are good. You remind me of myself when I was your age.
你不錯,讓我想起和你差不多年紀時候的我
Cheers.
干杯
He’s positively vomitive, Giselle.
他真惡心, 杰斯麗.
Don’t be so sentimental, Connie.
別那么多愁善感了, 康妮.
It was a fling. It’s fine. It was nothing.
只是一時的縱情歡樂罷了,沒什么的
Hi!
嗨!
Pleasure to meet you.
幸會
Would you excuse me? I’ll be right back.
對不起,我一會兒就回來
Connie! Connie! Excuse me. Sorry. Connie!
康妮! 康妮! 對不起, 康妮!
Charlie. It’s been a while.
查理. 好久不見
Yeah. How are you?
是啊,你好嗎?
I’m fine, thank you. You? Deb?
很好,謝謝,你呢? 黛比呢?