You’re kidding?
你開玩笑?
We spent last weekend at the Cape.
我們在海角渡了周末
A little hideaway he knew about. -Operative word, "hide." –
他知道的一個隱秘地方 -注意這個詞“隱秘”
Men take women to the Cape in the winter when they’re embarrassed.
男人冬天不方便露面的時候就帶女人去海角那里
He’s using you. -He’s not using you if you want to go.
他在利用你 -如果你自己想去就不算利用
Come here. Don’t listen to her.
過來,別聽她的
I love you, and I swear I’m not saying this to hurt you.
我愛你,我發誓,我不會說這些傷害你的話
Charlie’s promised to Deb Mclntyre. She wears his pin.
查理和黛比 麥克林特訂婚了 她還戴著他的徽章呢
Giselle, you know it’s true. -I don’t know anything about a pin.
杰斯麗, 你知道這是真的 -我不知道戒指的事情
Mclntyre?
麥克林特?
Are her parents named Phillip and Vanessa?
她的父母是 菲利普和凡麗莎嗎?
You know them?
你認識?
Only from a distance.
遠遠看見
Good morning. Good morning. -Goodbye. Good morning.
早上好 -再見 早上好
Okay, wait. No, we have an audience. Don’t look.
等等,有人看著,別看
No, I don’t-- No. Stop it. Put me down.
不,我不-- 不,夠了,放下我
Put me down. You’re not coming in this house.
放下我 你不能進這屋子
You are not coming in this house. No.
你不能進這屋子,不行
-Bye. Good morning. -Good morning.
再見 早上好 -早上好
Go away. Go away.
走開,走開
How can you date a man like that?
你怎么會和那樣的人約會?
What if you’re wrong about him?
如果你錯怪他了呢?
What if I’m not?
如果我沒有呢?