I’m a sucker for war stories in Romance languages.
我很容易會為浪漫的戰爭故事著迷
Well, that’s pretty easy. -Yeah?
那很容易 -是嗎?
I was in a village...called San Remo...
我們當時在一個叫做...圣雷莫的村子...
...the Krauts pounded us hard... ...
德國佬火力很強...
me & Stan... ...
我和斯坦...
you remember Stan? We were the only two left from our platoon. ...
你還記得斯坦嗎? 我們是我們 那個排碩果僅存的兩個
We heard a distant cry coming from an abandoned shed.
我聽見遠處的棚屋有人呼救
When night fell...
天黑的時候...
A trap it was?
是圈套嗎?
Remember...
記住,...
invert your nouns and your verbs. ...
把名詞和動詞對調一下位置
Hungry? -Famished.
餓嗎? -餓死了
Don’t say we can live on love. That’s how I missed breakfast.
別說僅有愛,我們就能生活 我現在很想吃早餐
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
What’s the matter? -Phillip and Vanessa Mclntyre.
怎么了? -菲利普和凡麗莎 麥克林特.
Parents of a friend. -You wanna say a quick hello?
一個朋友的父母 -你不想打個招呼嗎?
No! No, I’ll be trapped.
不,不,我會脫不了身的
Damn it!
該死!
Could you seat us in the bar? -We’re only serving...
能在酒吧給我們找兩個座嗎? -下午,我們通常...
in the front part of the restaurant this afternoon. ...
只有前面開業