Miss! Miss Stone.
小姐!斯通小姐
This has been the most romantic weekend I may ever have.
這是我渡過的最浪漫的一個周末
Ever. And all that’s standing between right now and perfection...
目前唯一的障礙就是...
are the Mclntyres over there. ...
那邊的麥克林特夫妻
Now, with the competition out there, a girl’s got to be able to move...
競爭如此激烈,女孩們必須偶爾...
a few mountains every once in a while. ...
做出一些驚人之舉
I could use all the help I could get. -Come this way.
我必須利用所有能得到的幫助 -這邊來
I fixed it. No more Mclntyres. -Thank you. Thank you.
我搞定了麥克林特夫妻了 -謝謝,謝謝
Let’s not talk about this. -All right.
不談那個了 -好的
Hold your breath and
摒住氣,--
And turn.
轉過身來
Don’t forget to smile.
別忘了笑
Arms up.
舉起手
Move together. Faster, Fran!
一起動起來,快!
When you surface, smile. -Come on, Connie!
出水的時候,要笑 -快點, 康妮!
How about we have a girls’ luncheon this weekend? Just us.
周末我們來個女孩聚餐吧,就我們
Where’s Spencer? -Away.
斯賓塞在哪兒? -出門了
I’m free. -I’m busy.
我沒事做了 -我很忙
What are you doing? -She’s dating a psychoanalyst.
你在干什么? -她在和心理分析學者約會
Oh, really? -Who’s married.
哦,真的嗎? -他是已婚的
Giselle! –Sorry, it slipped.
杰斯麗! -抱歉,說漏了