There are a few things we wanted to ask you, as a matter of fact, said Harry, about what's guarding the Stone apart from Fluffy.
“說實話,我們有幾件事情想問問你,”哈利說,“是關于守護魔法石的機關,除了路威……”
SHHHH! said Hagrid again. Listen — come an' see me later,
“噓——”海格又說,“聽著——過會兒來找我,
I'm not promisin' I'll tell yeh anythin', mind, but don' go rabbitin' about it in here, students aren' s'pposed ter know.
記住,我可沒答應要告訴你們什么,可是別在這里瞎扯呀,有些事情學生是不應該知道的。
They'll think I've told yeh...
他們會以為是我告訴你們的——”
See you later, then, said Harry.
“那么,待會兒見。”哈利說。
Hagrid shuffled off.
海格踢踢踏踏地走了。
What was he hiding behind his back? said Hermione thoughtfully.
“他把什么東西藏在背后?”赫敏若有所思地說,
Do you think it had anything to do with the Stone?
“你認為會與魔法石有關嗎?”
I'm going to see what section he was in, said Ron, who'd had enough of working.
“我去看看他剛才在我什么書。”羅恩說,他讀書早就讀得不耐煩了。
He came back a minute later with a pile of books in his arms and slammed them down on the table.
一分鐘后,他回來了,懷里抱著一大堆書,把它們重重地扔到桌上。
Dragons! he whispered. Hagrid was looking up stuff about dragons!
“龍!”他低聲說,“海格在查找關于龍的資料!
Look at these: Dragon Species of Great Britain and Ireland; From Egg to Inferno, A Dragon Keeper's Guide.
看看這些:《大不列顛和愛爾蘭的龍的種類》、《從孵蛋到涅槃》、《養龍指南》。”