Right.Right.
好吧。
I thought you were leaving.I am...
你不是要走了嗎?對啊。
You are so annoying.
你好煩!
Wait.
等一下。
I don't have to leave.
憑什么我得走?
This is my part ofthe ship. You leave.
這是我的地盤,要走你走。
Oh-ho-ho, well, well, well.
好好好。
Now who's being rude?
現在是誰無禮啊?
What is this stupid thing you're carrying around?
你拿的那是什么玩意兒?
So what are you, an artist or something?
你是干嘛的?畫家嗎?
Well, these are rather good.
畫得還不錯嘛。
They're, uh...They're very good actually.
畫得,還真好。
Jack, this is exquisite work.
這可是很細致的作品。
They didn't think too much of them in old Paree.
巴黎的人不怎么喜歡。
Paris! You do get around for a poor
巴黎?你去過的地方可真不少。
Well, uh, uh, a person of limited means.
雖然你,你錢財有限。
Go on, a poor guy, you can say it.
就說我很窮,沒關系的。
Well, well, well.
好吧。
And these were drawn from life?
這是真人寫生嗎?
Well, that's one of the good things about Paris.
這是巴黎的好處之一。
Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.
女孩子們不怎么在乎裸體。