But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
上大學的目的是為了釣金龜婿。
Rose has already done that.
這點,蘿絲已經做到了。
Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman.
那個粗俗的女人來了。
Quickly, get up before she sits with us.
快,我不想跟她坐在一起。
Hello, girls. I was hoping I'd catch you at tea.
我還正想跟你們喝茶呢。
We're awfully sorry you missed it.The countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck.
抱歉,我們正要到甲板上散步。
What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip.
好極了,我也來跟你們聊聊。
Countess.
伯爵夫人。
Soyou've not yet lit the last four boilers?
最后四個鍋爐還沒用到嗎?
No, I don't see the need. We are making excellent time.
沒有必要,我們的速度已經很快了。
The press knows the size of Titanic.
新聞界知道這艘船很大。
Now I want them to marvel at her speed.
但不知道她的速度。
We must give them something new to print.
要給他們點新聞寫寫。
This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines.
泰坦尼克號的處女航,可是要上頭條新聞的。
Mr. Ismay, I would prefer not to push the engines until they've been properly run in.
伊士美先生,引擎是新的,先得讓它們跑順。
Of course I'm just a passenger.
我只是個乘客,
I leave it toyour good offices to decide what's best.
一切由你做主。