Bill Dunbar. He’d be an affair. Let’s talk about that, Miss Watson.
比爾, 他在和你交往嗎,說說吧,沃森小姐
You don’t believe in withholding, do you?
你不會有所保留吧?
No. I d, however, believe in manners. But for you, I’ll make an exception.
不,我確實懂得禮貌,但對你,我會例外
That’s what we’re supposed to do for married students. Right, Betty?
對已婚的學生,就該這樣,是嗎, 貝蒂?
Professor Dunbar and l are not having an affair.
鄧巴沒有和我在戀愛
Did you have one with William Holden?
那你和威廉 赫爾登呢?
Connie! -She asked about Bill Dunbar.
康妮! -她已經都問了比爾 鄧巴了
How did you hear that? –Oh, it is true!
你怎么會知道的? -哦,是真的!
Betty, I told you.
貝蒂,我告訴過你的
Won’t you regret never marrying? -There’s still time.
你沒結婚,不后悔嗎? -還有時間
I guess I assume that I will at some point.
我想我會隨緣
I’m not gonna plan my life around it. -Neither should we.
不會去刻意為此安排我的生活 -我們也不應該
I didn’t say that. -You did to Joan.
我沒那么說 -你對瓊說了
That’s what she told me. -What are you saying?
是她這么告訴我的 -你在說什么?
She knew you and Tommy were getting engaged.
她知道你和湯米 快要訂婚了
And she practically filled out your application.
她卻仍然幫助你填了法學院的入學申請
I didn’t say that. -She’s been accepted.
我沒那么說 -她已經被錄取了
Now she just has to figure out a way to tell Tommy.
現在她只要想辦法告訴湯米就行了
Why don’t you do it? You’re good at butting into people’s business.
你為什么不去?你很擅長管別人的閑事
Funny, that’s what they say about you.
真有趣,別人正是這么說你的