It’ll only burn for a second.
只會難受一秒鐘
Go on.
繼續
And now that you’ve taken the oath, we get to ask you whatever we want.
你已經發過誓了,我們就可以隨便問了
Oh, is that how it works? -And you have to answer.
是這樣的嗎? -你必須回答
Who invited her?
誰邀請你的?
You’re in time for truth or consequences.
你來得正好,現在是說實話還是接受懲罰游戲
I go first. Why aren’t you married?
我先問,你為什么沒結婚?
Well....
嗯....
That’s poisonous.
那個(香煙)有害
I’m not married because...
我沒結婚是因為...
I’m not. ...
我還沒結婚
I was engaged to Patrick Watts.
我曾經和派屈克 瓦茲訂婚
Everybody called him Leo, and I never knew why.
大家都叫他里奧, 我也不知道這稱呼的由來
He was the first person that I ever danced with...
他是第一個和我跳舞...
or smoked with, got incredibly drunk with and-- ...
第一個和我一起抽煙, 一起爛醉如泥的人--
Well, a lot of first things.
總之,很多第一
We were 18 and getting married, Christmas of ‘41.
41年我們18歲,圣誕節的時候,我們正準備結婚
Then Pearl Harbor happened and everything changed.
珍珠港事件爆發了,一起都改變了
Everybody changed. And by June, he was sent overseas.
所有人也都改變了,6月,他被派到了海外
Did he come back? -Yes.
他后來回來了嗎? -是的
Was he changed? -They both were.
他變了嗎? -他們都變了