I was awfully cruel.
我對他很殘忍。
He didn't understand.
他不明白。
I couldn't have him see me like that.
我不能讓他看到我那樣。
I didn't leave right away.
我沒有馬上離開。
I stayed in Paris for a while to look out for her.
我留在巴黎默默看著她。
I never knew that.
我從來不知道。
Oh, darling, could you get the nurse?
女兒,請你叫護士來。
I taught myself to walk again.
我靠自己學會再走路。
I took the train to Lourdes.
然后搭火車到露德鎮。
Let's take a look.
讓我看看。
That's normal. Pulse rate is slowing.
很正常,脈搏慢了下來。
She is gonna struggle to breathe.
她會開始呼吸困難。
Will you be all right? Yeah.
你沒事吧?沒事。
All right, he says, "I went back home."
他說:“然后我就回家”。
And then there's a lot of pages torn out.
有好幾頁都被撕掉。
"I listened to the sound of the house."
我聆聽著屋子的聲音。
I think I read that already.
這段我讀過了。
He spilt something on it, so it's hard to read, Mom.
這一頁沾了東西,看不清楚。
Something about sailing. Does that make sense?
他好像去航海,有道理嗎?