I loved that house.
我喜歡那棟屋。
It smelled like firewood.
有木柴的香味。
Don't...
不要。
Don't stop, darling.
不要停。
"It was one of the happiest times of my life."
那是我這輩子最快樂的時光。
We didn't have a stick of furniture.
屋子里沒有家私。
We would have picnics in the living room.
我們會在廳里野餐。
We ate when we felt like it.
什么時候想食飯就食飯。
Stayed up all night when we wanted.
想要的話就徹夜不眠。
We vowed never to fall into routine, to go to bed or wake up at the same time.
我們發誓不要正常作息,不要準時睡覺起床。
We lived on that mattress.
我們成天窩在那張床墊上。
Our neighbor, a Mrs. Van Dam, was a physical therapist.
鄰居范太太是物理治療師。
We lived four blocks from a public pool.
只要走四條街就是公共游泳池。
You know, you might've got a few more years out of it...
你本來可以再跳幾年舞。
but you chose to do something so special and unique...
但你選擇做獨一無二的事。
that there was only a short window of time you could do it.
而且只能在很短的時間內做。
So even if nothing ever happened...
就算你沒出車禍。
well, you'd still be right here where you are now.
還是會像現在一樣。
I just don't like getting old.
我只是不喜歡變老。
They put too much chlorine in here.
他們放了太多的氯水。