I'm not hiding it.
我沒有隱瞞。
Okay.
好吧。
What's your worst fear? Baby born like me.
你最怕什么? 孩子生下來會像我。
Then I will love it all the more.
那我就會更愛她。
Okay.
好吧。
How can I be a father when I'm heading in the other direction?
我一直變年輕怎么能當爸爸?
It's not fair to a child.
這對孩子不公平。
I don't wanna be anybody's burden.
我不想當任何人的負擔。
Sugar, we all end up in diapers.
我們遲早都會包尿布。
I am gonna make this work.
我會想辦法的。
I want this and I want it with you.
我要跟你生一個孩子。
I want you to have everything you want, all of it.
你要什么我都給你。
I'm just not sure how to reconcile this.
只是我不知道該怎么做才好。
Would you tell a blind man he couldn't have children?
你會對盲人說他不能有小孩?
Here you go.
來了。
You'll be a father for as long as you can.
你能當爸爸多久就算多久。
I know the consequences. I've accepted that.
我知道后果,我也能接受。
Loving you is worth everything to me.
對我來說,愛你一切都值得。
I have to go pee.
我得去尿尿。
The oldest woman to ever swim the English Channel...
她是史上游過英吉利海峽年紀最大的女人。
arrived here today in Calais...
今天做客這里。
Keep it.
不用找。
having made the swim in 34 hours, 22 minutes and 1 4 seconds.
她花了34小時22分鐘14秒。
The 68-year-old Elizabeth Abbott arrived at 5:38 Greenwich mean time...
68歲的伊莉莎白艾畢,在格林威治時間5點38分到達。
exhausted but happy.
她很累,但是很開心。
Ms. Abbott, how would you sum up, in words, this achievement?
你對這個成就有什么話想說?
I suppose...
我估計。
anything's possible. Heh, heh, heh.
什么都有可能。