I am so glad we didn't find one another when I was 26.
我很慶幸我26歲那年,我們沒有在一起。
Why do you say that?
你為什么這么說?
I was so young.
當時我太年輕了。
And you were so old.
你太老了。
It happened when it was supposed to happen.
這個時機剛剛好。
Hey, I will enjoy each and every moment I have with you.
我會享受跟你在一起的每一刻。
I bet I can stay out here longer than you.
我打賭我能撐得比你久。
I bet you can't.
我打賭你不能。
You have barely a line or a crease.
你的臉一點皺紋都沒有。
Every day I have more wrinkles.
我每天都有新的皺紋。
It's not fair.
這不公平。
I love your wrinkles.
我愛你的皺紋。
Both of them.
不管怎樣我都愛你。
What's it like growing younger?
變年輕是什么感覺?
I can't really say.
我不知怎么說。
I'm always looking out my own eyes.
我看不到自己身上的變化。
Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy?
我臉松肉垮,你還會愛我嗎?
Will you still love me when I have acne?
我長青春痘。
When I wet the bed?
或是尿床,你還會愛我嗎?
When I'm afraid of what's under the stairs?
當我害怕床底下有怪物?
What?
怎么了?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Well, I was thinking how nothing lasts.
我在想萬物必將消逝。
And what a shame that is.
真的很可惜。
Some things last.
有些事不會消逝。
Good night, Daisy.
晚安,黛絲。
Good night, Benjamin.
晚安,班哲明。