and that driver was momentarily distracted.
那位司機正好分心。
Daisy! And that taxi hit Daisy...
黛絲!于是的士就撞到黛絲。?
Daisy! Help!
黛絲!來人呀!
and her leg was crushed.
她的一只腿被撞斷。
Daisy?
黛絲?
Who told you? Your friend wired me.
是誰告訴你的?你朋友打電報給我。
Very kind of you to come all this way to see that I was all right.
謝謝你大老遠跑來看我
You'd do the same for me.
你也會為我這么做。
My God.
我的天啊。
Look at you.
看看你。
You're perfect.
你好年輕哦。
I wish you hadn't come here.
你不應該來的。
I don't want you to see me like this.
我不想讓你看到我這樣。
Her leg had been broken in five places.
她的腿有五處骨折。
And with therapy and time, she might walk again.
經過治療,她應該能再走路。
But she'd never dance.
不過永遠都不能再跳舞。
I'm gonna take you home with me.
我要帶你跟我回家。
I wanna look after you. I'm not going back to New Orleans.
我要照顧你,我才不要回新奧爾良。
Then I'll stay here in Paris.
那我就待在巴黎。
Don't you understand? I don't want your help.
你不懂嗎?我不要你的幫忙。
I know I'm feeling sorry for myself, but I don't want to be with you.
我知道我在自怨自艾,不過我不想跟你在一起。
Tried to tell you that in New York. You don't listen.
我在紐約告訴過你,你不肯聽。
You might change your mind.
你也許會改變心意。
We are not little children anymore, Benjamin.
我們都不再是小孩子了。
Just stay out of my life.
別介入我的生活。