I'm so sorry, Ems."How to ruin a perfect first date,"by Ashley Davenport.
艾米 我很抱歉 你完美的第一次約會就這么被我毀了
No, no, this is great.It's just, I'm not big on surprises.
不 這真的很棒 只是我沒那么喜歡驚喜
Lesson learned.Whatever you do, don't take it out on Daniel.
我記住了 無論如何 都別朝丹尼爾撒氣
I practically had to force him into doing this.
我幾乎是逼著他加入我們計劃的
Speaking of surprises, I am pretty sure that dog was not on the guest list.
提到驚喜 我很確定那只狗并不在賓客名單上
Oh, no, no. Sammy.
不要這樣 山姆
And neither is the hottie that he came with.
我也沒有邀請它那英俊的主人
Surprise.What do you think you're doing, bringing Jack here?
驚喜 你要干嘛 把杰克帶來這里
Jack and I are friends.
我和杰克是朋友
You don't have friends.Neither one of us can afford them. You know that.
你可沒什么朋友 你知道的 你我都沒有朋友
Speak for yourself.You betrayed me.I thought we had an understanding.
說到你 你背叛了我 我還認為 我們已經達成了共識
Oh, so did I.
我也這么想
I know it was you who went to the press.
我知道 是你去找媒體的
I just can't understand why you'd leak the wrong info when you had access to the Nolcorp memos.You knew I was going with Unitech.
但我不明白 你為什么要放出假消息 你明明有進入諾氏企業內部的權限 你知道我要與精技電腦合作
Yes, but Bill Harmon didn't.He bet big on Allcom.$2 billion of his funds' assets down the drain.
是的 但比爾·哈蒙不知道 他把身家都壓在萬通電信上了 整整二十億基金的財產就這么打了水漂
After a financially fatal move in the market today,Harmon Investments founder Bill Harmon was swarmed by a mob of angry investors outside of his office...
在今天金融市場的一次致命動蕩后 哈蒙投資的創立者比爾·哈蒙被一大票憤怒的投資者包圍在他的辦公樓外
This evening,we expect the imminent collapse of Harmon Investments and major personal losses for Har—
今晚 哈蒙投資公司頃刻之間潰散了 哈蒙本人也遭受了難以估量的個人損失...
He's ruined.
他玩完了