My dad always said that an empty bar is a sad bar.
我老爸常說門庭冷落是酒吧的悲劇
He'd be happy to see you all here today.
今天來了這么多人 他會很高興的
He might not have wanted a funeral, but he didn't say anything about a wake, so, everybody, drink up.
雖說他不想舉行葬禮 但沒說咱們不能一醉方休 所以大家干杯
To Carl Porter.
敬卡爾·波特
To Carl Porter.
敬卡爾·波特
And, uh, in honor of Jack and Declan's father, next round's on me.
為向杰克和德克蘭的父親致敬 下一輪我請
You didn't have to do that. You didn't even know my dad.
你不必這么客氣 你都不認識我爸
No, but...Obviously, he's a—he's a good guy—
雖說不認識 但...他肯定是個好人
All these people drinking here to honor him.
這么多人都來舉杯追悼他
When my dad bites it, people will be drinking to celebrate.
要是我爸掛了 大家肯定會喝酒慶祝
What can I get for you, man?
你想喝什么 伙計
Uh, you know to make a Malibu Bay Breeze?
你會調馬里布椰香酒嗎
I do. I would strongly advise against it.
會 但我不推薦你喝那款酒
It's more of a Whiskey and beer crowd.
這里的人都是喝威士忌和啤酒的
Well...When in Rome...
那就...入鄉隨俗吧
Ah, hey, sporty. Whose fist did you walk into?
伙計 你被什么人揍了
Oh, some rich jerkwad. There's a lot of 'em around this time of year.
一個富家小雜種 每年這個時候他們就格外囂張
You, uh, planning on getting even?
想報復他嗎
Considering I'm half the guy's size with half the friends, no.
我的塊頭沒他大 弟兄也沒他多 還是算了吧
Violence is only one way to take someone down.
動武只是擊垮別人的手段之一