I made you breakfast.
我給你弄了點早餐
No. Uh, I'm not hungry.
不用了 我不餓
You gotta eat, Declan.
你得吃點東西 德克蘭
Did you get any sleep?
你沒去睡會兒
Barely. Uh...You know, every time I drifted off...dad was there. And I'd get up to tell you the good news.
沒怎么睡 每次我快睡著的時候 就仿佛看到了爸爸 然后我就想起來 告訴你這個好消息
I stayed up till dawn...looking over dad's will. The Stowaway's all ours now. And he didn't want a funeral. He just wanted us to scatter his ashes at sea.
我也是一整晚沒睡 反復看爸爸的遺囑 偷渡者酒吧現在是我們的了 他不想舉行葬禮 他只希望我們把他的骨灰灑入大海
You know the last thing dad heard was me calling him a loser?
你知不知道 爸爸聽到的最后一句話是我說他是個廢物
We both had a lot of fights with dad. He knows you didn't mean it.
我們都跟爸爸吵過很多次架 他知道你不是這個意思
Yeah, I did mean it. Scatter him without me.
不 我就是這個意思 灑骨灰的時候別叫我
Good morning.Hey.
早上好 你好
I found this old-timer at my door last night.
昨晚老家伙跑到了我家門口
I didn't even realize he was gone. I'm a little distracted. My dad just passed away from a heart attack.
我都沒發現它不見了 我有點心煩意亂 我爸爸剛去世了 他心臟病發作
Oh, my god. Yeah. That's awful.
天吶 是啊 太糟糕了
Is this him? I lost my dad suddenly, too.
這是他嗎 我也是突然之間失去了我的爸爸
I'm so sorry.
真的很遺憾
I appreciate it.
謝謝
Let me, uh, let me make you some breakfast. Oh. It's the least I can do.
我給你做點早餐吧 至少我能這樣來感謝你一下
No, I-I would—I would love to, um...But I have this thing that I have to go do, so...
不用了 我很想留下來 但我還有點事要處理 所以
Maybe next time. Yeah.
要不下次吧 好
Take care of yourself.
你自己好好保重
Yeah. You, too. Okay.
好的 你也是 好的