Welcome to Tuscany.
歡迎來到托斯卡納
Thank you.
謝謝
What is this place? Looks interesting.
這是什么地方 看著挺有意思的
It's an Italian steak house. Ashley turned me on to it.
一家意大利牛排餐廳 阿什莉推薦的
Red leather booths and everything.
還有紅色皮革卡座什么的
Too old-school?
太老派了嗎
Not at all. Just... would've guessed you more Sushi bar than steak house.
那倒不會 只是我還以為 比起牛排你會更喜歡吃壽司
The bloodier the better. Could you excuse me for a second? Yeah.
我還是喜歡血腥一點的 我失陪一下 好的
Excuse me. Hi. Um, I'm at that table over there in the middle, and I don't have a steak knife.
打擾一下 你好 我坐在中間那個位置 那里缺一把餐刀
I'm sorry. I'll bring you one.
不好意思 我給您送一把
Okay. Thanks.
好的 謝謝
Hey, can we get a bottle of sparkling water, please?
麻煩來一瓶蘇打水
What the hell are you doing here?
你在這兒搞什么鬼
Patrick, I-I had no idea...I'm...Whoa. Wait here. Patrick. Patrick, stop.
帕特里克 我不知道...我...在這兒等我 帕特里克 帕特里克 住手
Stop! Patrick! Patrick. Look, I know how pissed you are, okay?
住手 帕特里克 帕特里克 聽著 我知道你很生氣
And you have every right to be. But you have no idea how sorry I am about everything that happened.
你完全有理由生氣 但你要知道我對發生的一切有多么過意不去
You happened, Grayson. And if you were man enough to take responsibility for what you did, you wouldn't be apologizing to me.
一切都是你的錯 格雷森 如果你有膽量 為自己的所作所為負責 你就用不著跟我道歉了
You'd be apologizing to my sister.
你該向我妹妹道歉