I thought you were in Italy for the summer.
我以為你這個夏天會待在意大利
I was, but my parents were all over me about myresume. I gotta get serious about an internship.
我是去了 但我爸媽一直嘮叨我的簡歷 我得正兒八經地找份實習工作
Well, in the meantime, you're welcome to crash here for a bit.
那與此同時 我也歡迎你來這兒放松放松
You sure your parents won't mind?
你確定你父母不介意嗎
His parents won't mind at all. But it's nice of you to ask.
他的父母不會介意的 有你這份心就足夠了
Thanks, Mrs. Grayson.
多謝 格雷森夫人
Daniel, a word?
丹尼爾 能談談嗎
Uh, I'll go see if your party planner needs a hand.
我去看看你的晚會策劃需不需要幫忙
Her name's Ashley, in case you were wondering.
如果你想知道的話 她叫阿什莉
You broke our agreement. You went to see that girl Sara.
你違反了我們的約定 你去見了那個叫薩拉的女孩
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, at least you're not denying it.
還好你沒有矢口否認
I went to apologize, mom. Something I should've done a long time ago.
我是去道歉的 媽 我很久以前就該這么做了
And for what it's worth, she wasn't exactly forgiving, so...at least now I can move on.
雖然她沒有原諒我 但無論如何 至少我能放下擔子好好生活了
With Emily Thorne?
和艾米莉·索恩一起
You got a problem with her, too? At least you know she's not a gold digger.
你對她也有意見嗎 起碼你知道 她不是貪我們的錢
The only thing we know for sure is that you're a badjudgeof women.
我們唯一能確定的事 就是你對女人沒評判力
I'm asking you to take it slow till we know more about her.
在還不完全了解她之前 我希望你慢慢來
No one's ever gonna be good enough for you, are they?
你是不是誰都看不上眼
Nonsense. I want you to be happy.
胡說 我只是想讓你幸福
Oh, like you and dad?
是嗎 像你和我爸那樣嗎
It's for your own protection.
這都是為了保護你