What's going on?
出什么事了
I don't know. Oh, my god.
不知道 我的天啊
I, uh...I came here tonight to announce that I will not be seeking reelection this fall...
我 今晚我來此宣布 我將不會在今年秋天的選舉中競選連任
As I am retiring from public life. I'll see to it your contributions are returned. I'm very sorry.
同時我將退出公眾事業 我會確保退回你們的捐款 我很抱歉
She claims that you invited her, Senator.
她說是你邀請她來的 參議員
That's a lie. Where is she?
她在撒謊 她人在哪兒
With security.
和保安在一起
She said you've been texting and e-mailing her for the past month,
她說過去幾個月以來你一直發短信和郵件給她
Wiring money to take care of the baby, even told her you'd leave your wife.
匯款給她 讓她照料好胎兒 甚至還告訴她 你會和老婆離婚
Then she said you sent her a red dress and a plane ticket to be here tonight.
她還說你寄了她一條紅色禮服裙和機票來參加今晚的活動
That doesn't make any sense.
這說不通啊
What does she stand to gain by forcing my resignation?
逼我辭職 對她來說有什么好處
Your opponent could've paid her.
你的對手可能買通了她
Or a jealous staffer with access to your correspondence could've set the whole thing up.
或者知道你通訊方式 對你心懷妒忌的參謀也能用這事陷你于不利
What? That's insane.
什么 胡說八道
Tom, I have dedicated my entire career to you.
湯姆 我把我的事業都貢獻給你了
Tom. What's going on?
湯姆 怎么回事