Next to Candace and Bob, over there. Okay. Have a wonderf time.
你們的位置在坎迪斯和鮑勃旁邊 玩得愉快
Michael. Oh. Well, how fit you look.
邁克爾 你變得結實了
Thanks. I, uh, finally got back to the gym.
謝了 我終于又開始鍛煉了
Victoria, I was surprised to get your call. I figured Lydia had successfully poisoned the well with you.
維多利亞 接到你的電話我很驚訝 我以為莉迪亞早就在你面前說了我不少壞話
Our divorce has really brought out the worst in her.
離婚真是暴露了她最丑惡的一面
Well, it's brought out the worst in both our spouses, I'm afraid, but...It's water under the bridge, right?
恐怕連我老公的丑惡一面 也暴露出來了 不過事情都已經過去了 不是嗎
Right. Lydia isn't here, is she?
沒錯 莉迪亞沒來吧
Heavens no. Okay.
當然不在 好吧
But there are a good number of people that I know are going to be thrilled to see you.
不過我知道這里有好多人見到你會很激動
As a matter of fact, I've seated you next to someone I believe you know very well.
事實上 我把你安排坐在某個你很熟悉的人旁邊
Michael...You remember Emily?
邁克爾 還記得艾米莉嗎
You do look familiar? Wait.
你看起來很面熟 讓我想想
You were on the Landmark Preservation Committee together.
你們一起在地標建筑保護委員會待過
That's right. Of course. It's good to see you.
沒錯 想起來了 很高興看到你
And Emily bought your beach house.
艾米莉還買下了你的海灘別墅
Yes, I did.
是的
Emily Thorne. Right, of course.
艾米莉·索恩 想起來了
There you are. Hey. I got lost coming back from the bathroom.
你在這兒啊 我從洗手間出來就迷路了
Cameron, hi.
你好啊 卡梅倫
Emily. Wow. It's been ages.
艾米莉 好久不見了
I'm sorry. We haven't been introduced.
不好意思 請問你是
Oh, I'm sorry. Victoria, Cameron Lang. She's, uh... My plus one.
抱歉 維多利亞 這位是卡梅倫·蘭格 她是我的女伴
Cameron also worked on the Presvation Committee.
卡麥倫也參加了地標保護協會
Technically, Emily was the one who introduced us.
事實上 還是艾米莉介紹我倆認識的呢
Did she now?
是嗎