I hope my mother wasn't too hard on you the other day.
我希望我媽那天沒有對你太強硬
I don't scare too easily.Does she interrogate all of your dates?
我沒那么容易被嚇到 她會審問你所有的約會對象嗎
Yeah.My mom's not really a hands-off kind of person.Well, at least she got rid of her lie detector.Kidding. She'll never get rid of that thing.
是的 我媽喜歡什么事情都插一手 至少這次她沒用測謊儀 開玩笑的 她可不會放棄那玩意
Hope you're not planning on becoming a comedian.
你可千萬別去做喜劇演員
Maybe in my next life.
也許下輩子我會
My future is pretty well mapped out this time around.One more year at Harvard Business,then it's straight to the boardroom.
我這輩子的未來已經被規劃好了 在哈佛商學院再待一年 然后直接去我爸的公司
Wouldn't be surprised if my dad already has an office picked out for me.
如果說我爸已經給我挑好了辦公室 一點也不奇怪
That sounds...
聽起來...
I know how it sounds.What about your parents?
我知道 聽起來有點可悲 你的父母呢
Mom, um...caring, smart,and my dad, just very... special.Lovely people.
我的母親 是一個很有同情心 又很聰明的人 而我的父親 很特別 他們都很和善
So I shouldn't expect an interrogation?
看來我不用面對什么審問了
They passed away when I was a kid.Car crash.
我很小的時候 他們就過世了 車禍
I'm so sorry.Do you have any brothers or sisters?
抱歉 你還有其他兄弟姐妹嗎
Just me.
就我一個
Well, you and that beautiful beach house.Maybe you can set down some roots of your own now.
是你和你那棟漂亮的海濱別墅 也許你現在 可以找個地方安定下來
Yeah, maybe.Want to come by for the tour?
也許吧 想去參觀一下我的房子嗎
I'm ready when you are.
就等你這句話呢
So how does it feel to know you'll be spending the night in your own home?
獨自一人在家 度過漫漫長夜是什么感受
It's kind of hard to describe, actually.I had a really good time tonight.
事實上 這感覺真的很難描述 我今晚玩的很開心
Me, too.Sam.Sammy.
我也是 山姆 山姆
No, no, no. No, no. Come on.Sorry.
不 不 不要 快過來 很抱歉
We early or are we late?
我們是來早了 還是來晚了
Surprise!Welcome to the Hamptons, Emily.We're here to celebrate with you.
驚喜 歡迎來到漢普頓斯 艾米莉 我們來和你一起慶祝