Ten Well whiskey, And then, uh, we got eight gin, 12 rum.
十箱維爾威士忌 八箱杜松子酒 十二箱朗姆酒
We're close.
我們打烊了
It's Nolan! Oh, thanks.
我是諾蘭 謝了
What's up, Nolan?
諾蘭 有何貴干
What's up is, you never return my calls.
就是 你都沒有回我電話
I've been a little busy.
我最近比較忙
Doesn't look like it.Ah, hey, Sport.
看起來可不像 你好啊 老弟
You're the guy who bought the boat.
就是你買下了游艇
Proud new papa.
新主人正是在下
You know he only sold it to you to pay off the lien on my dad's bar?
你知道他把游艇賣給你 只是為了償還我老爸這家酒吧所欠下的債務吧
No. I did not know that.
不 我還真不知道
So you being around right now probably isn't the best thing for him.
所以你此刻出現在這里 對他來說不是什么好事
I get that a lot.
經常有人這么說我
Still closed, Nolan.
諾蘭 我們已經打烊了
Yeah, I know.Hey, so...What's say you and I hit up a little party I caught wind of tonight?
是啊 我知道 那么我聽說今晚有一個小派對 和我一起去玩玩吧
I'm sorry, Gilligan. W-we're done hanging out.
很抱歉 小弟 我不再跟你出去玩了
Well, what if I said I'd give you your boat back at the end of the season?
如果我說 我會在夏天結束時 把船還給你呢
What's he talking about?
他在說什么
Wait, wait, wait.You're—you're saying that if I pretend to be your friend, you'll give me my boat back, free and clear?
等一下 等一下 你是說 只要我假裝成你的朋友 你到時就會把船無條件還給我
Well, see, it'd be better if you didn't... have to pretend, but, uh, that's the gist, um, plus, all the cool parties.
如果你不是假裝的話會更好 不過你說到重點了 外加所有有趣的派對
Oh, he's in.Dec.
他完全同意 德克
What? That's a hell of a deal. Come on, and if anyone could use a night off, it's you.I got it handled here.
怎么了 這個交易很贊 你就同意吧 你也該休息一晚上了 晚上我來看店
He's got it handled.Yeah.
他可以幫你看店 對呀