No, Paul.
不行, 保羅.
Nancy’ll have a heart attack. She has these rules.
南希會生氣的. 她有過規定.
Come on. -No.
來吧. -不行.
Why? -I said no. I’m not comfortable.
為什么不? -我說不行. 我不太舒服.
I’ll make up the convertible sofa.
我去收拾沙發床.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You’re not kidding?
你不是開玩笑吧?
I just came 3000 miles to see you. I’m sleeping down here by myself?
我跑了3000英里來看你. 你就讓我一個人睡?
Stop. Stop. Stop for a second.
停. 停. 停一下.
Tell me what the hell’s going on. -I don’t know.
告訴我他媽的究竟要干什么. -我不知道.
I feel like everything is getting away from me.
感覺上就好像一切都將棄我而去.
We haven’t actually, literally looked at each other for three months...
三個月了,我們沒有真正的、 全心全意地望著對方了...
and now you’re here, and I have this ring on my finger. ...
現在你來了, 而且我戴上了你的戒指
Which makes you uncomfortable too?
這也讓你不舒服了嗎?
The last time I checked, we weren’t on this track.
上次我們在一起的時候, 我們還沒到這一步.
When was the last time you checked?
上一次是什么時候?
Bill....
比爾....
The name is Paul.
我的名字是保羅.
I’m not saying no to you.
我并不是對你說不.
No, you’re not saying anything.
不,你什么都沒說.
You never really do.
你根本就沒那么做.